Dallin meets Aunt Becca and Uncle Jay
While Spence was at school, Jay dared Grant to jump in the very cold swimming pool and swim across...for the fair price of a handful of m&ms. This is him contemplating...
Much to our surprise, he DID swim across! I wish I had a picture of his face on the way back. He looked painfully cold!
This is Grant eating his beloved reward. Would you believe that he did it AGAIN? M&Ms ARE quite delicious. Mean Uncle Jay. :)
Grant enjoying Jay practicing his trombone.
We spent a fun afternoon at the park near our house. I'm not sure who had more fun...the kids or Becca and Jay. Saturday was Spencer's soccer game.
Sunday morning kisses. Who can rush getting ready for church when you're having moments like this? Yes, we were late.
Our fun-filled weekend was topped off with a Gladys Knight concert. Cal's parents are in the SUV choir directed by Gladys herself. It was VERY refreshing! Their Christmas CD is one of my favorites! It's got a lot of soul. The concert was really fun. Check out her website at http://www.suvchoir.org/index.html
Gladys is pointing right at Cal's dad. 
Cal's stepmom is to the left of the red haired lady in the second row.
What a great weekend.
3 comments:
That does look like a fun weekend! I miss you guys so much! Two days ago I was driving behind a pedestrian who was walking on the sidewalk, and she had this luxurious thick, brown hair pulled up into a pony tail, and she was bobbing along like a certain friend of mine and I got all excited and then remembered....oh wait, she is in Vegas. And she would have three boys swirling around her :)
Beth, you look GREAT! So glad you had fun with Becca and Jay. I loved reading your blog. Love you! Wished we lived closer :-)
--Tears
I'm so glad to see pics and hear news. I was just complaining to Chris last night that you're a worse blogger than me and he quickly pointed out that I have NO excuses, one easy child and you have three rough and tumble ones and that I should give you a break. Ok, duly chastised, but it's great to see pics!!! We miss you guys TONS!!
Post a Comment