Thursday, November 1, 2007

Home Again..

Last weekend we took a trip to UT to get out of the mess and paint fumes . It was SUCH a fun trip! We saw some much-missed old friends and my family got to meet little Dallin. We really packed it in and did lots! So much...I didn't even take any pictures! Sad. Oh well. It was a great weekend.


So we're back at home again. The painters have completed! Everything is in shambles, but we'll put it back together eventually. It has made it difficult to find things to say the least. Today I found myself taking Grant and Dallin 'out and about' running errands and things because it was easier than 'trying to get something done' but not being able to! So this week I swing to the complete opposite side to... "Trying Desparately to Ditch My Kids and Get Things Done, But Can't." :) Life is never boring, is it? I've given up on being so productive during the day. Besides, as I discovered, reading in a tent under the bed is much more fun than doing 'stuff.'


I think I'll hire a sitter tomorrow while I zip like a mad woman and get our lives back in order...


Except that ironically I tweaked my back on Tuesday lifting Dallin's carseat in and out of the car! I will be progressing in slow motion, to say the least...
One morning on our way out the door for the day at 6:45am I snapped a few pics. Wish I'd taken more. I'll snap a few of the finished product...one of these days.




No comments: