Last weekend Spence had school off and Cal was home, so we took the kids to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We have a family pass, and had a coupon, so it only cost us $10 to get in! Awesome! We stayed for almost 3 hours, had to drop Cal back at his truck, and then I took the kids back for 2 1/2 more hours. I'd say we got our money's worth.
Cal had the camera most of the time, and I thought he was getting lots of snapshots, but turns out he was doing video. I'm more of a photo gal myself, but it's good to have video footage as well as pictures. Grant still talks about the 'Scarecrow Festibal.'
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How fun Bethany! Those boys are growing up so fast. I bet they are a handful:) I love Halloween and all the funtivities that go along with it. I miss you guys! Let's get together and do some more decorating!
Jess
Looks like so much fun! Aren't family outings the best!!
Post a Comment