Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boy in diaper and heels

Because every little boy should have a picture in just a diaper wearing their mom's shoes, right?!

At least he looks sorta tough? Maybe?







But so cute!



I didn't stage this photo. I promise! It will make great blackmail for the future though... Calvin's idea is to delete the evidence, but I say no way! Besides, the real incriminating evidence is how silly Dallin looks in just a diaper with his super long torso! He's so tall!

7 comments:

janel said...

Classic! And hilarious!

Sarah said...

that is too funny! although it would be even funnier if you used the cloth diapers and plastic diaper cover mom used on us. no wonder i still have a complex about my bootie looking big!

TearsaJoy said...

Ha Ha! KEEP IT! That is so funny!

Jen said...

So funny! (I miss you!)

The North Family said...

Cute shoes. At least he has great taste!

Sierra said...

Awwwww... I miss those boys--and you!! I hope you are doing oh so well! Will you all be down here for Thanksgiving? I think that's what Ken and Larainne said... I hope so!

Megan B ♥ said...

Hee hee hee!!! I just LOVE these pictures!