Woke up feeling much better! Can actually breathe again! Can go up and down stairs without having asthma. Go up and down stairs so many times (I'm really enjoying this new freedom), legs get sore. So excited, started taking off sheets in boys room to wash. Decide to have boys deep clean their room. Cleaned off desk, went through books, got rid of stuff... an hour later their room is spotless. Was kind of fun. Yeah! I'm not such a bad mom after all.
Tired now. Need a nap.
Kids watch only 1 movie today. Play the Wii while I take a nap with Dallin. Spence works on homework. Think he's well enough to go back to school. Hear him coughing still-- maybe should stay home another day. So sad, tomorrow is his birthday! He's not too disappointed to stay home another day. Grant still coughing. Maybe 2 more days for him. Coughs are all that's left to heal. Yeah!
Chase Dallin for taking diaper off. Put him on 10 time outs now that I can carry him upstairs again. Little stinker- thinks he can get away with murder when Mom's sick. Tell him to sit on toilet if not wearing a diaper. He goes in bathroom and sits on toilet- with lid closed. I laugh...I'm on the phone. Hang up. He has pooped right next to the toilet! ?!?!?! Damages my camera lens while I'm cleaning up poop.
Kids getting on each others nerves. Lots of teasing and fighting and impatience. Frustrating! We're all stir crazy! Dad comes up for dinner. Picks up LR and clears dishes. Ahhh. Heaven.
Put kids to bed. Run to Wal-mart. Need few things for Spencer's b-day. First time going anywhere besides doc and pharmacy since last Thurs. LAST THURSDAY! Take extra long strolling isles. Linger talking with cashier about how she cooks collard greens?! Realize I'm desperate for civilization again. Come home. Use hand sanitizer. (My doc joked I got swine flu at Wal-mart- ha ha). Unload groceries. Feeling winded now. So tired. But almost all better! Yeah.
Feels like 'normal' is just around the corner now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is one of the funniest images I've had pop into my head for a while now: Dallin sitting naked on the closed toilet seat. Haha.
We are so relieved that you survived this one.
Grandma called me to see how you were doing.
We all send our love.
Aunt Joyce
I like how you got so much info into that little post. You are a great mom beth!
Post a Comment