Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween- tricks or treats?

We received a dirty little trick instead of treats just in time for Halloween ...

WE HAVE THE SWINE FLU!

5 comments:

janet said...

How does someone respond to news that like???

I am SO sorry. That sucks. Is there anything we can do? Please don't die!!!

And I thought my kids candy getting stolen on Halloween night was terrible news...

Naoma said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry, that is a really annoying trick. The only good thing is you can now enjoy the rest of the holiday season without being afraid that you will get it. Hope everyone gets better quick!

The Kohler Family said...

That stinks Bethany! Please let me know if I can do anything! HOpe you guys get better soon!

Larainne Cory said...

Bethany, Sooooo sad. Let us kn ow what we can do. The Green Valley Ward is praying for you guys. We love you.

Jen said...

I wish you guys a speedy recovery - love ya!