Tuesday, November 20, 2007
So I was loading the kids in the car yesterday and I got caught up in the moment of coos and smiles and tickles with Dallin as I was buckling his car seat. He was cooing and talking to me something fierce! My heart just melted. I got caught up in this beautiful moment and said to him, "Dallin, you are undoubtedly the cutest baby that was ever born on the face of the earth!" Suddenly I was brought back to reality when I heard Spencer say earnestly (2 car seats over), "Mom...wasn't I a cute baby?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He IS SUCH a darling baby! And I find myself saying things like that all the time to my kids.. "That is the BEST coloring I have ever seen!" and then I make the others feel bad! Cute of Spencer, though. I just have to tell my kids that the babies are always my favorite! I think they know I am kidding... :)
Post a Comment