Friday, November 9, 2007

Crossing gardens..

Grant: Mom, I like that green guy.

Mom: What green guy?

Grant: That green guy (pointing to the man at the school crosswalk in a bright green vest). See? The crossing garden. I like that crossing garden.

:)

3 comments:

Jessica Gillespie said...

you have the cutest kids in the world. we cant wait to see them at thanksgiving! dallin is huge!

janel said...

We have a hard time getting Sage to not name people after the color of their shirt. For example, when we were at Notre Dame and often had the missionaries over, she always called them "those black guys" because of their suits, and definitely not their skin color. Awkward. I like the green guy, and the crossing garden! Cute.

Joe and Amy said...

I love the things kids say!

Can I get your email address? We are switching to private and I would love to send you an invite. joe_amylee@hotmail.com