I discovered, while sorting and purging the boys' clothes this weekend, that we have several superman pj shirts of various sizes. I snapped a picture, just before Dallin lost it and decided he was ready for bed. (Note, Dallin is wearing a shirt size 2T!) I'm sure we could do this with spiderman pjs as well.
Superhero pjs are eternal and invincible, I think. It's moments like this that make me want to squeeze all three of my boys and hug and kiss them to death. That is, if I can catch them while being superheros. I never knew how many bad guys were lurking around our house, sometimes even on my head(usually when I am making dinner). Whatever would I do without my very own personal superheroes?

3 comments:
That is totally priceless! I love the new family pic! I tried calling you this morning; I've been REALLY missing you and thinking about you a lot! Ha ha ha, read my blog! I tried calling you as I was leaving Wal-mart :) Maybe you could have at least gotten me to Target the right way :)
Corys-
We were so sad we lost touch with you. I'm glad we found your blog. CUTE BOYS!!
We are in Colorado Springs now. We would love to have your email and/or mailing address.
We have 2 kids now (David you met, he's now 4 1/2. We also have a little girl named Hanna who is not quite 1 1/2.) Life is fun!
Merry Christmas! Love, Troy & Julie Lemke
professorlemke@hotmail.com
Ok, these photos are heaven! This is EXACTLY the reason why I wanted all boys. (I'm now excited about the girl) but seriously! this is fantastic! I can only imagine how many Darth Vaders, alligators and indians have been vanquished by this trio. AWESOME Beth!!!!!
Post a Comment