I fell in love with brown eyes when I met my hubby. Those chocolate babies make me melt every time. Then I had two boys with equally as chocolaty eyes. So naturally I was expecting that Dallin would also have big, brown, luscious eyes. I was getting used to being the odd man (er, woman, I mean) out- since I have GREEN eyes.
Dallin surprised us all. His eyes are dark blue! And every time I look at them, I think I change my vote to blue eyes...until I see the chocolate browns again...blue, no brown, no blue...
Good thing I don't have to choose.
Are these guys really brothers? Genetics...who can predict?
2 comments:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! I JUST got the "we are all brothers" song out of my head!! It's BACK!
Oh.. little Dallin is looking like a Clawson to me. He and Zack could be brothers. I too love my brown and blue eyed boys!
Post a Comment