This story just makes me laugh...and it keeps gets funnier the more they say.
Yesterday we we playing at our friend the North's house and the boys were all outside digging in the dirt. Spencer's friend, Luke, came running in the house saying, "Look mom! We found an onion!" He was holding a small onion! Meghan and I looked confused... until she remembered she had just planted tulip bulbs the day before. Oops!
So we went outside to re-plant the poor 'onion' and set new digging boudaries. The boys were so excited about their new find. When we got to the dirt, Grant exclaimed with pride, "Mom! I'm a genius!" (I think Spencer taught him that).
After re-planting the bulb, we were headed back into the house when we heard Luke say, "Guys, let's dig over here now. Maybe we'll find some tomatoes!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a very cute story! I love experiencing life through the eyes of a little one!
Post a Comment