Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Perfect Park Day

Playing at the park twice in one day...now that's a GREAT February day in Las Vegas!

The result? Grant telling me that 'I'm the best mom ever and thanks for this wonderful food' over dinner of fish sticks, leftover mashed potatoes and 'healthy drink' (1 orange, 1 grapefruit, 1 banana, and 10 baby carrots- mixed in blender, served over ice). Then more hugs and kisses and I love you's until he collapses into bed without so much as a fight, complete with more one more sappy 'I love you.'

I guess that about cancels out all the times he declared he was 'mad' at me today and threw stuff across the room, right?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

There's nothing like feeling you did something right in the day huh? Your kids are honestly so funny, I love reading about the things they say. Hooray for a great mom!

Megan B said...

Suuuuuuupa-Mommy!!! Good job!! I love days like that! It's definitely been a while :)