Dallin turned 6 months on the 21st and I can't help thinking how grateful we are to have him in our family. He is such a little dude. Sometimes I hold him and just melt. Though he's a handful when he's sick (he's got a piercing scream, that boy), overall Dallin is such a calm, happy little guy. He's different than my other two, that's for sure. And his brothers sure love him, especially as he gets more fun to 'play' with. Dallin is happy watching his brothers run around like crazy, and is generally content wherever he is. He loves people, so watch out if he catches your eye at church. He'll squeal with delight that sounds like a pig!
I made a slide show of his first 6 months to practice using this program. It's about 30 pictures, so be warned. But he's so cute! I look forward to watching Dallin grow and develop. He melts my heart...
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
He's growing so fast! TOOooo fast! Love those pictures!
I love every picture. What an angel! You have such handsome, wonderful boys.
What a cutie! I love your kids. I can't believe how fast he's growing. Great pictures.
what a sweet family! he's a lucky baby!
Post a Comment