
This is the project I worked on for Cal for Father's Day this year. He LOVED it! In fact, he wants me to put it on a t-shirt for him so he can wear it proudly all year. I had such a good time doing this. Many thanks to my cousin Janet (http://ajshumway.blogspot.com) for her help and for the idea!!!
Click on the poster to see the full image. I just love these boys. Crazy and silly as they are.
11 comments:
STOP IT!!! Tooooo darling!
What a fantastic idea! I lOVE this, and it would make a great t-shirt. It's so fun to look at!
You are so creative! I am Kira's sister and she passed this on to me. I love the idea. -Mindy
Bethany!
I love this too. What a great idea. How did you do it?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Can you please post how you did it? I want to steal it!! So DARLING!!! Also - I love the blog look. Is this a Megan Bradshaw original?
That is so cute and funny! Spencer's are all so extreme- I love him! (My favorite is suave).
Calvin is definitely the luckiest dad, and will be the coolest truck driver around with that on a shirt! Great, great, great idea!
What a great idea! I love it! So cute! Just might have to copy. :)
You know we're all going to do this next year for Father's Day, so who do we give credit to?
Great job! Especially after all the drama you've been through. Treat yourself to a nap for me.
What a darling idea! Lucky Calvin! --Aunt Linda
That is adorable. You must be very patient to go through a photo shoot like that. I love it. I'd love to know just how you did it.
Post a Comment