Dear Grandma Larainne,
I am growing so fast. My big brothers can hardly hold me anymore.
I like to feed myself.
Sometimes I help mom clean up.
I LOVE to swing!
And play outside at the park.
With my brothers.
I love animals. Look, I'm riding a horse!
And feeding the goats.
I love my stuffed dog. I call him, 'Doggie.' I think all animals are dogs. Every time I see an aminal (cow, horse, or dinosaur for that matter), I say, 'Doggie! Woof.' I sleep with Doggie at night. When mom says she is going to tuck me in, I point upstairs and say, "Doggie!" Mom thinks his name should be Pavlov instead.
I am very silly. I like to bite people's toes. I play this game with my family. (I never seem to catch their toes. Oh well. It's all about the chase, anyway).
I push my favorite toy around all day. It makes me so happy!
I am getting so smart. I can show you where your nose is.
I can also show you where your eye is. Ouch! 
I am still a cuddler! I miss my dad when he's gone, but we have good times together. When we pick him up, I squeal with excitement when I see his truck 'cause I know he's coming! 
I'm a tub dude.
I am such a ham!
I used to crawl everywhere...
But now I'm a walker!!!! Check out my battle wound on my eye. One day I just started taking about 20 steps. Mom was so suprised, she didn't think I'd walk the 20 steps I did, and then I feel on a container. 
I'm so proud of myself that I can walk! Now mommy's REALLY in trouble.
I have grown and changed so much in the last few months. I miss my Grandma and Grandpa Cory. Come and visit me soon!
Love,
Your grandson, Dal-Pal
4 comments:
Cute picture narrative!
To change the post date, go to "edit posts" and choose this post. Then go to the very bottom left and click "post options" and change the post date.
I'm enjoying Family Soup. Thanks for your work.
Thanks Janel. I fixed it.
OOOOOOoooooooooooooooh, Dal-Pal, you just made Grandma Larainne laugh out loud for a long time! And she could really use it today, so you were inspired--and Mom was. Momma will be really ragged for a while, learning to keep up with you. We suggest the use of a tether rope, or one of those bungie cords, so you get a fun ride after a full gallop. We love you all and miss you terribly! We will start this very night figuring out how and when we can visit. Love Grandpa and Grandma.
I'm so glad you posted these pictures. He is so darling and it's fun to see him (and you) enjoying (cough, cough, for the most part) this really exciting stage!
Post a Comment