I forgot to write down this very funny, very real conversation Spencer and I had in the car this year about Halloween.
Spencer- Mom, what are you going to be for Halloween?
Me- I don't know. What do you think I should be?
Spencer- A witch.
Me- (?!?!?!? I hope that's not personal.) Uh, I don't have witch costume. Can you think of something else?
Spencer- How about Frankenstein?
Me- (? !?!?! This better not be personal!) Frankenstien? Are you serious?
Spencer- Yeah. Wasn't he a prophet or something?
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your kids are so fun!
It's like Lucy says in the Great Pumpkin/Charlie Brown Halloween special, "A person should choose a costume that is a direct contrast to their own personality." Only in your case those costumes would be a direct contrast. ;)
Um, exCUSE me? Have he and Kinley been taking the same Prophet Frankenstein classes?????? How did they BOTH come up with that????
Post a Comment