Friday, January 30, 2009

Best of Grant- 2008

I was going through some of my pictures from 2008, and something struck me as really, really funny as I was scanning the year...

Grant...is...hilarious!!!

2008 was a year of discovery and growth for him. He was at that age when curiosity and imagination mix together into very funny moments. Check out these hilarious pictures of Grant from last year. (I'm sure you'll hate me someday for this son!)

Best of Grant in 2008:
Potty training (technically this is the end of 2007. still funny!)



Tree climbing and, uh stuff. This could get ugly!



Battle wound- probably from the tree climbing.

Look, Mom! I can hang Christmas ornaments from my chest!


How do you get a black tub? Combine all the Wondercolor bath colors at once of course!


What if superman had really spiky toes?


Chatting with baby brother...in the nude



Eating dinner and wearing crocs in the tub- just because he can.


Being a superhero...looking for trouble


Whoa! Found it!


Just what is your 'superplan' with those cans?


Hold on, I almost got him.!


AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE!
BEST GRANT PHOTO OF THE YEAR!!!!!

The kids were playing outside (in Vegas) and this is how I found Grant when I came to check on them. Walking around with a lego can on his head. (I would give anything to know what is going on inside that head of his!)

Anyway, these photos make me laugh. He seems so much older this year and he has lost a little of the spacey/daydream look. Which is your favorite photo!?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

those picstures are hilarious! you know which one is my favorite i'm sure. the famous bootie shot on the mini tramp!

can't wait to see you guys next week!

Danielle said...

My favorite is the Christmas ornament on the chest. It looks like a heart monitor or something!

Sierra said...

Aw... I have to pick a favorite? The black tub is pretty hilarious because I remember the occasion. But I also love the one of him chatting with Dallin--naked. I really like Dallin's face in that one. Your boys are hilarious :)

janel said...

Pizza and crocs in the tub...because it shows that you know how to make kids totally happy!

Megan B ♥ said...

I love Grant! And I refuse to pick a favorite because they all made me laugh out loud! The superman cape was awesome, but so were all the others!!

Hilary said...

Those are so hilarious! Don't you wish you could keep your camera glued to your head to capture the videos for all that! Love it!

Erica said...

I vote for the tree climbing...too funny! I would love to hear his reasoning and "plan" for that one. Your boys all have the cutest little faces. They will be handsome men!

becca said...

Definitely the chatting with Dallin naked shot! I laughed out loud and it is kinda late here right now! It is so fun to see this guy and all your guys! I miss you!

Lempskies said...

We love the pictures & the captions for "looking for trouble..." "Whoa! Found it!"

What adorable boys your have. Isn't life fun!?!