Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pointing out the obvious

Spencer drew this family picture over the weekend. He found the paper in my old scrapbooking pile and took the liberty of drawing family portraits in the frames by category and all together. You have to look carefully to read the categories:



I thought it was a funny set of drawings. Spencer pointed out how lonely I look in the 'girl' box all by myself!! It didn't seem so bad until I saw myself all alone... with a bunch of boys on the other side. I had a good laugh, and so did anyone who saw it hanging on my fridge this weekend. :)

6 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, that's really cute. GIRL POWER!!

Nikki said...

Ha ha! That is really cute. Sweet of him to notice, too :D

janel said...

Your hair is looking so lovely, too.

Hilary said...

Too funny!

Summer said...

He is quite the artist! Mom's don't really count as ever being all alone.

The Kohler Family said...

How funny! At least he's got his sorting down, haha