Sunday, May 3, 2009

Funnies from the kids this week...

SPENCER-
Me- Why are you drinking out of Dallin's cup?
Spencer- I've decided to take a sip of Dallin's drink from now on...in case one of his enemies tries to poison him.

GRANT-
On our way to baseball practice, we stopped at McD's for a quick bite from the dollar menu. I was asking the boys what they wanted on their burgers when Grant said, "No Mom, we need to go to Subway! They make it 'just the way you like it!'

Apparently Grant has been watching a little TV (including Subway commercials).

DALLIN-
I came downstairs Saturday morning and heard Grant and Spence teaching Dallin a funny phrase. I didn't think much of it until we were at the counter in a store at our bank making a deposit. Grant said to the teller, "Hey, listen to this!" He whispered something in Dallin's ear and Dallin lit up and said LOUDLY,

"What da heck?"

It was stinkin' hilarious! Five minutes later he had a complete meltdown at the store and all I could think of to say to him was, "What da heck?!"

3 comments:

Meridy said...

You have the funniest kids! I LOVE reading your kid posts.:) --"...make sure his enemies don't poison him." LOL

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, they just crack me up! THanks for posting the funny things they say!

Erica said...

You are so good at capturing these conversations...I love it!