Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Point with Grandma and Grandpa

When Grandma and Grandpa came to visit a few weeks ago we took them to Thanksgiving Point Gardens. It was beautiful! We love that place. I caught some tender moments on camera...


Aww!

Special moments with Grandpa!


Spencer was fascinated with the tadpoles. He really, really wanted to stay and catch them!

So curious!


Beautiful Grandma Larainne!

Dallin had his special bear he carries with him everywhere. It used to be a stuffed dog, but we lost that and he adopted this stuffed bear. He sleeps with it, talks to it- sometimes if he can't find it in the middle of the day he'll tell me, "Git da bear, Mama! Git da bear! Year is it?" It's so cute.

Thanks for visiting Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Awwwwww is right! So cute! Thanks for reminding me that I STILL NEED TO GO THERE THIS YEAR!!!! We haven't been in probably THREE years? FOUR?

Dallin is getting so big! I love his beloved, grungy little bear! So sweet!