It's been awhile since I posted. Life feels very S-L-O-W right now. At 34 weeks pregnant, I walk slow, I think slow, and I get so very tired! But somehow life still continues to move fast around here.
Spence and Grant have been taking a community karate class this last month. They LOVE it! It has been a fun thing to do in the winter. I've never really understood the karate craze before, but I have to say I am now a fan. It builds confidence, strength, self control, and the teacher actually promotes doing well in school, making good choices and listening to your parents. Gotta love when they hear it from somebody besides the parents! :) After class they run around the living room practicing their kicks and jumps like true masters. Dallin imitates them like he is just as big as they are! We will be sad when the class is over- they can't wait to break a board on their last day of class this Fri!
Dallin is 2 and acting like it. He is either your best friend or attacking you. Its quite funny to watch a 2 yr old provoke and attack his 8 yr old brother- like while Spence is trying to do his homework. Dallin is mastering the art of 'teasing' and will walk up to us and say 'poke' as he stabs his finger into you. He's so trying to egg us on! He destroys his brothers tents and lego creations, and has no problem telling them what to do. He does not believe he is only 2! Tantrums and fits are typical, but he usually stops fairly quickly and even puts himself on time out on the stairs and then says sorry to me. Funny kid.
This week Dal was in a commercial that Cal was shooting for our neighbor, and he was SOOO cute! He took super easily to the other actors and did exactly what was wanted. He is such a ham! Everybody raved about how well behaved he was and what character he had, especially since the 6 and 8yr old were complaining up a storm. That's our Dal- perfect angel or little devil. It seems the 'devil' comes out only when his brothers are home. 3rd child syndrome maybe?
We're loving the few sunny days we're getting here and there. The boys will play outside in any weather, but they are so happy to be riding bikes and scooters again!
I am feeling the pulls of 'nesting' like crazy. I want to clean every corner of my house! But I get 10 min into it and am exhausted. I mopped the floor last week and took a 2 hr nap after. Frustrating! So I'm trying to just do a little each day and be patient. Thankfully Cal is willing to help. Last week he scrubbed the bathrooms at my request. Willingly! Happily! I kept telling him it was the best Valentine's present- to be able to soak in a clean tub I didn't have to scrub at 8 months pregnant. Why is it so sexy when men clean?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think it has something to do with the way those harsh chemicals mix with our pheromones--it's like magic.
Hooray!! I'm so glad you're back to bligging! I have been lacking in the Cory Family intake in my life- back on the wagon! I love hearing what you guys are up to and all the fun anecdotes- more please.
I definitely agree with cleaning makes husbands sexy. Told my hubby that one time, and now he has some ... hmmm :-) ... expectations after pitching in and cleaning. May want to think first before you tell you man the secret!
I'm with ya. Justin is never so sexy as he was that day he threw on some gloves and scrubbed all the toilets. That a hottie.
Post a Comment