Friday, May 14, 2010

Agua

I love it when you get a personally delivered flier stating that your city's water is contaminated. Yup. Boil all water until further notice. Really?! That would explain the 'stomach' bug that's going through the neighborhoods like wildfire that we have fortunately NOT gotten yet. (though supposedly it can take awhile to show up). Knock on wood that our house was passed over...

Meanwhile, we had orange soda with breakfast... just because. :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

seriously?! BOIL your water??? yikes! was it contaminated when i was out there?!

good luck, and go get loads of bottled water if costco isn't sold out already!

KT said...

You are lucky no one has gotten it yet. We are on the lucky side and only Dave has been affected. At least two people from the 4 homes surrounding us have been sick. One of my neighbor's had to go into the emergency room last Sunday hers was so bad!

Bethany C. said...

The water restriction has been lifted. Yeah! We escaped with only minor issues. Now the water smells like chlorine. Hmm. I think I still like my bottled water.