Saturday, October 23, 2010

Needed- 1 Sister

Spence pulled out a pile of girls barrettes from his pocket after school this week. I asked him what they were and he said he didn't know, but he'd collected them at school from the playground and they would look awesome on his robot (he's making a robot out of duct tape, boxes, recyclables and anything else he can think of).

I told him they were girls barrettes- for hair. He looks at me and says, "I had no idea what they were. Man, I need a sister. I don't know anything!" :)



Self portraits found when unloading my camera. 8 yr-old boys are so odd!

2 comments:

The North Family said...

Spencer makes me laugh. I hope you post pictures of the robot when it's finished, barrettes and all.

Erica said...

Okay, that is hilarious! I have a three year old you can borrow for girl time...keep it in mind. :)