
The Beach: Progression of a Sand Creation



The boys were happy to play in the sand, catch lizards at home, and do all things boys like to do. Meagan (the only girl cousin) was in heaven holding Evan. And Evan was in heaven too. Can I keep you Meagan??


This picture is awesome. Meagan helping with Dallin, who is a runner and an independent 3 year old- but he's listening to Meagan! :)
One of my funniest memories is the night they got here. We ate dinner and then headed to the beach to catch the sunset. We were a little late, but enjoyed walking on the beach anyway as the sun set completely. Dal of course wanted to get in the water- only we didn't bring swim suits. He wanted his shorts off. What could it hurt? I took off his shorts and he waded with his diaper on. My sis and I were absorbed in conversation (the reason sisters get together!) and suddenly we see Dallin NAKED running up and down the beach! It was so funny. Even funnier was when he started following this old guy talking a walk. He didn't exactly know what to think about the nude boy following at his heels- or the moms giggling in the distance. It must have been memorable for him too, 'cause the next day when we went back to swim, he said, "Mom can you take my diaper off?" No son. This is not a nudist beach.

Ironically I lost my voice when they got here. Maybe I was supposed to do more listening this time, ha ha. Sure was funny when I'd whisper hoarse instructions on where everybody could shower and they'd instinctively whisper back. It takes things down a notch. Try it. Loose your voice and whisper for 3 days- I guarantee a calmer household or your money back.

Nothing beats sister time- at the beach. Thanks for visiting Gardners. Come back soon!


This picture is awesome. Meagan helping with Dallin, who is a runner and an independent 3 year old- but he's listening to Meagan! :)
One of my funniest memories is the night they got here. We ate dinner and then headed to the beach to catch the sunset. We were a little late, but enjoyed walking on the beach anyway as the sun set completely. Dal of course wanted to get in the water- only we didn't bring swim suits. He wanted his shorts off. What could it hurt? I took off his shorts and he waded with his diaper on. My sis and I were absorbed in conversation (the reason sisters get together!) and suddenly we see Dallin NAKED running up and down the beach! It was so funny. Even funnier was when he started following this old guy talking a walk. He didn't exactly know what to think about the nude boy following at his heels- or the moms giggling in the distance. It must have been memorable for him too, 'cause the next day when we went back to swim, he said, "Mom can you take my diaper off?" No son. This is not a nudist beach.
Ironically I lost my voice when they got here. Maybe I was supposed to do more listening this time, ha ha. Sure was funny when I'd whisper hoarse instructions on where everybody could shower and they'd instinctively whisper back. It takes things down a notch. Try it. Loose your voice and whisper for 3 days- I guarantee a calmer household or your money back.
Nothing beats sister time- at the beach. Thanks for visiting Gardners. Come back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment