Calvin's sister, Ali is a super photographer. She did a photo shoot with Dallin when he was 12 days old while visiting for a wedding. I was so pleased with these pictures! I felt like it captured his newborn-ness so well and I LOVE the coloring. Thanks Ali!

So peaceful.

So cozy and cuddly. Dallin is very mellow.

Who doesn't love a naked baby?


So peaceful.

So cozy and cuddly. Dallin is very mellow.

Who doesn't love a naked baby?

5 comments:
I. Love. Them. Those are absolutely to die for. She did a great job and he's SO CUTE!! And I DEFINITELY love naked babies :)
Do I detect a spencer callic on his little head? Those are SO beautiful! Ali did a great job. Awake and asleep and you can tell what he looks like.
These are so precious! I wish I had newborn pictures like this of Alex and Rory.
These are beautiful! I love them.
Just had to come back just to see these pictures again. Makes me a little baby hungry :) He's so cute! AND he's mellow???
Post a Comment