I am so happy that you left a comment on my blog so I could get yours! Your boys could not be cuter! Little Dallin is so precious. I love those chubby little cheeks! I didn't know you guys live in Henderson! So cool! Do you love it there? Keep in touch. Savanna talked about Spencer about a month ago. So crazy how fast time flies!
7 comments:
love it! I have several pictures like these!! I just want to pinch Dallin's chubby face! So cute..
I love that you can totally use that title for your post, LOL! I sure can't!
These pictures would make the most amazing scrapbook page!
I LOVE these pics. How adorable! And how much does Dallin look like Grant?!!
So cute!
what cute boys!
I am so happy that you left a comment on my blog so I could get yours! Your boys could not be cuter! Little Dallin is so precious. I love those chubby little cheeks! I didn't know you guys live in Henderson! So cool! Do you love it there? Keep in touch. Savanna talked about Spencer about a month ago. So crazy how fast time flies!
Post a Comment