It's been a couple days and I'm STILL flying high from a GNO this week. Thanks to Megan and all the ladies! It was fun to catch up with some of the old clan in Provo.
I wore my totally impractical jeans (the low rise ones that slip down when I pick up my kids), uncomfortable shoes, a necklace (yes Sarah, a real necklace- the black one to be exact), and a splash of body spray. Funny how much fun that can be. It was so good to talk about everything and anything, and of course, conclude the night with a desperate debate about how to get your kids to eat veggies. It was a great night and a long overdue pamper treatment.
To top it off, I had an excellent piece of chocolate cake, AND I was whistled at at McD's when I stopped to get change. What can I say? Those impractical jeans look good. (Cal, I know you whistle at me over the phone during the week, but it's just not the same as coming from some dude at the drive thru.) ;)
The best part? Picking up my kids who were fast asleep at a friend's house, taking them home and tucking them back into bed. It's good to want to come home to my little cherubs (at least when they are sleeping). :)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i've been meaning to ask you about that necklace! so glad you're making good use of it, can't wait to see a pic!
I have too many of those "impractical" clothes, and not enough occasions to wear them!
I am glad that you were allowed to be human again for a night!!! Isn't it amazing how much more we love the little people in our life after a two hour break? I always wonder why I don't do it more often after girl's nights...way to go girl!
I want to see a pic. It's been far too long since I've had a good girls' night. Sigh.
It was fun wasn't it! I'm wishing that we did stuff like that more often. I know I could use it!!
It was so good to see you!
I love your impractical pants. Did you notice I was wearing my tight pants too? Oh wait... So glad you could make it down! I wish I had figured out the Unisom trick before GNO so that I could have enjoyed a little more, grrrr!!! But better late than never, I say. Heroes starts tonight, do you watch that?
I take it GNO means "Girls' Night Out" not Gyno. Heeheehee - I miss you, Bethany! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your ladies and get all glammed up.
Post a Comment