Thursday, December 4, 2008

All they want for Christmas

Our car conversation, exactly as it happened:

Me- What do guys think you want for Christmas?

Spencer- First, a thousand dollars. If that's too much, then a mini 4 wheeler. If that's still too much for Santa, than a Wii.

Me- Wow. Those are tall orders! Grant, what do you want?

Grant- A flashlight.

9 comments:

janel said...

And what does Dallin want? A drink of milk? : )

Naoma said...

I LOVE this!!! too funny. $5,000 huh, Santa could handle that right =). We want a Wii too, we will see if santa can affoird it this year though.

The Kohler Family said...

I could handle a flashlight...why can't my kids ask for things like flashlights??

Linda said...

Out of the mouth of babes! --Linda

krista said...

Gotta hand it to Spencer for pure intelligence though...

mindy said...

I LOVE it!

Hilary said...

Too funny!

Jen said...

I can totally relate: Last year my eight year old asked for "Naturally curly hair" and a "Visit from a real fairy". Too funny!
(BTW, my name is Jen Gamett Lambert, and I'm an old friend of Cal's from high school. I'd love to meet you sometime Bethany. You have a beautiful family!)

janet said...

oh.. this made me laugh out loud. how did I miss this post? must have been the busy hoidays!

those kids keep you on your toes!