First of all, CONGRATS on your new little guy. (I don't think I emailed you about that yet.) All boys is just, well, easier. Although my heart still aches for the little girl I will never have.
Anyways, also welcome to the BMW (big mormon wagon) club. What kind of van did you get? We have a Sienna and LOVE it!
Now, on to this post: My kids' favorite games are: Conflict (really old, not sure they even make it anymore, but lots of fun for kids AND adults), Clue, Battleship, and Blokus. We are looking for new games too. Send me a list if you get any good ones!
3 comments:
First of all, CONGRATS on your new little guy. (I don't think I emailed you about that yet.) All boys is just, well, easier. Although my heart still aches for the little girl I will never have.
Anyways, also welcome to the BMW (big mormon wagon) club. What kind of van did you get? We have a Sienna and LOVE it!
Now, on to this post: My kids' favorite games are: Conflict (really old, not sure they even make it anymore, but lots of fun for kids AND adults), Clue, Battleship, and Blokus. We are looking for new games too. Send me a list if you get any good ones!
Laura
Hi Bethany!
I was thinking of Uno, Chutes and Ladders, Sorry, Trouble and Memory. Good Luck!
I'm so glad you are all feeling better, and hopefully the pregnancy it treating you well.
We also like Blokus and my sister's kids love "Guess what I am?" (not to be confused with "Guess Who"). I think Santa may bring it to us this year. :)
Post a Comment