Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Growing like a weed


Evan is growing like a weed at one month old!

Speaking of weeds... we finally got around to doing some yard work this Sat. We left the never-ending housework to sit and spent some time in the sun. Grant loves to weed and had been asking for awhile. It is always great to get outdoors. I even wrapped Evan up and brought him out in his bouncy seat to join us. Don't you love the super soft blanket my sister made him?! He was very cozy and content outdoors.


Spencer is a great lawn mower. He's a hard worker!


Dallin found a worm in the dirt. I saw him trying to kill it so I said, "We don't want to kill the worm, right?" Dallin said, "Yes. I do." :)



1 comment:

TearsaJoy said...

Wow! Evan looks so much like Grant! Miss you all so much -- Love,
Aunt Tearsa