Thankfully my mom took the kids for 2 days so I can rest up and try to get better. Nothing's better for your immune system then a newborn baby to keep you from sleeping, right? It doesn't help that I'm up coughing and hacking in between feedings. It is very discouraging right now. Though it was relieving to know I was actually sick and not just overwhelmed/overtired from a new baby. 'Cause I thought things were going quite well!


How cute and chunky is this little guy?!

My friend brought dinner for us last week and it happened to be April 1st. She has the awesome tradition where she makes a 'backwards' meal for her family on April Fool's Day. Pictured below is what she brought us.
The 'cupcake' is really a mini meatloaf piped with purple colored mashed potatoes and a cherry tomato on top.
The 'mashed potatoes and gravy' is really ice cream and caramel sauce.
The 'meatloaf' is really chocolate cake.
HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!
Spencer said it was the only trick he fell for that day. They loved it. We might have to consider adopting this tradition...

1 comment:
Congrats on your New Edition! I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick, though!!
Post a Comment