Last week my sister Sarah came and stayed with us for a whole week! We loved having her here and I appreciated the help and company, especially since Cal was having an unusually busy work week. Sarah is expecting, and between the two of us we had lots of snacks and naps. :) What a pair! It sure is nice to have an extra set of hands doing dishes, burping the baby, pouring milk for kids, or preparing dinner. Even with 2 sets of hands it seems we were always busy! My brother Robb says one of his professors (of marriage and family therapy) says, "Every mom needs a wife." Ha! How true is that?! Wife, mother's helper... whatever you call it, I want one full time! Anyway, thank you Sarah for coming! We miss you.
On Friday we had a sisters night out, only 3 of my brothers came too with their spouses. :) My other sister Becca came in town too, and she has a baby girl 20 days older than Evan. Here are a few pics of them together.

This photo is hilarious! Not sure what Evan's trying to communicate, but Laura is not impressed.

My brother Robb and his wife Cindy came up from Cedar City. Russell is so handsome and chubby. What a cute bunch of cousins! Oh the fun times that will be had in the future, especially when you add Sarah's kid...

After Sarah left Becca came and stayed with me for a night when Cal was out of town. It was fun to see how the boys loved Laura, and she was pretty amused by all the commotion going on at our house! (Cal had our camera so I'll have to get Bec's pics).
I am feeling especially grateful for my family right now. They are the best.

My sisters- Becca, Sarah, me (we missed you Tearsa!)

1st visit with Great Grandma Criddle
1 comment:
What beautiful babies!! I wish I could add mine to the bunch... Criddle reunion anytime soon?
Post a Comment