Friday, June 25, 2010
MOVING SALE!
What: Moving Sale
When: Sat, June 25th @8am
Where: Our place
Why: Because we are moving!
MOVING?
Yup.
When: Soon
Where: Gulfport, Florida (near Tampa)
Why: Because Cal is starting law school in August.
Yup. That's what I said. Law school.
Crazy? Yes. Still doing it anyway? U huh.
The cat is out of the bag. We are moving to Florida! (more details to come)
So come support our garage sale tomorrow and buy some good stuff we won't need anymore (lawn/yard equip, snow gear for kids and adults, furniture, baby stuff, books, toys, etc.) And grab a refreshing drink of strawberry lemonade from the boys' stand- they have gumballs too. :)
See you tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, how exciting! I wish I could be at your sale and buy all your stuff too. Good luck!
Wow! What a big move! And law school! I'm excited for your family.
Holy Cow! Good for you! We know all about Law School.....it's worth it.
Can't wait to hear about all your adventures in Florida!
Post a Comment