Saturday, August 21, 2010

We're alive!

We have not dropped off the edge of the earth. We have however, moved to the other side of the country! We sold or got rid of about half of what we owned, packed up and moved to Gulfport, FL which is near Tampa. We moved out and had 5 weeks of in between time where we took our time getting across the country, stopping to visit any family we had on the way. Over 3000 miles and about 100 DVDs later (thank goodness for car dvd players!), we made it to our destination for the next 3 years- law school at Stetson University.

What an adventure! I finally feel settled enough to backtrack a little and document some of our adventures across the country. This is such an interesting time for us. I know I will regret it in the future if I do not record these things. It is all so very un-Cory like for our family and it feels almost like a foreign country out here compared to where we were! There is much to tell.

So I will begin tomorrow to document our journey thus far.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I cannot WAIT to hear more!! Tell me of your adventures, I will wait with baited breath...

Ashley said...

Wow! I don't check your blog for a few months and you up and move! We switched computers and I've had to hunt down blog addresses! I hope the move went well. Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

Summer said...

I was just finally reading your blog and Naomi comes up and says "that Befany and dallins dad". Love you.

Summer said...

um... where's "heven". or Evan in real english.